Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Tangy Fruity Fiesta

 


Nothing like a bowl of fresh Tangy Fruits on a lazy Sunday morning. 

I like it for breakfast. I use seasonal fruits and every few weeks I have new fruits added to my bowl of delight. Sometimes I add yoghurt, and sometimes it's lemon juice with honey and some lemon and orange zest.

With more than half the world down with C19,the focus has shifted to building up a strong resistance to the disease.

 Every one is becoming health conscious

Sharing how I fix up my  tangy fruit

Ingredients:

  • Seasonal citrus fruits
  • Lemon and orange juice
  • Grated zest of lemon and orange
  • Honey as per taste(preferably 2 tsp)

Method:

  • In a bowl squeeze one lemon and orange.
  • To this add honey and mix
  • Now add zest of both fruits as per taste
  • Add all cut fruits and stir

Chill for 30 minutes and serve this refreshing 

Fruit delight.








No comments:

Post a Comment

plum cake

Ingredients: - 1 cup (225g) all-purpose flour - 1 tsp baking powder - 1/2 tsp baking soda - 1/2 tsp salt - 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon - 1/4 tsp...